As 2016 begins, people of all walks of life make their yearly resolutions. Some choose to lose weight, some want to save money, while others (and myself) want to travel even more than they already do. If you are in this last group of people, here are a few places I recommend visiting in 2016.
- The Azores – these hidden gems will allow you to soak in the local culture and amazing scenery.
- New Orleans, LA – a foodie hotspot with plenty of fun things to do.
- Charleston, SC – a historic city that is beautiful all year round.
- Madrid, Spain – a thriving city with delicious food and amazing sights.
- Bermuda – beach lovers can soak up the sun and beauty of this island.
- Oahu – There is much more than beaches to see on this bustling island.
- Maui – Perfect for laid back folks looking to explore, hike, zipline, and hit the beach.