Whether you are visiting Boston from out of town or a local wanting to try someplace new, there are plenty of amazing restaurants in this great city. Check out the list of restaurants below broken down by location.
Please note: this does not include every neighborhood of Boston.
- Barcelona Wine Bar – delicious Spanish tapas
- Publick House – lively “pub” with great beers on tap
- Legal Harborside – amazing views of the ocean and three floors all with different menus. The third floor has the best views.
- 75 on Liberty Wharf – sitting right on the water, this quaint restaurant offers great food and drinks.
- Beehive – with a very unique bohemian atmosphere, this is a great place for a jazz brunch (with live music!) or dinner.
- Frenchie – a modern French restaurant
- Banyan – offers Asian food and a raw bar with a unique atmosphere.
- Barcelona Wine Bar – Spanish tapas
- Appleton Cafe – break breakfast spot!
- Oak Long Bar + Kitchen in the Fairmont Copley Hotel – a farm to table restaurant with upscale and stunning decor.
- Lolita – with Gothic decor, this is one of the most unique Mexican restaurants you will ever find.
- Friendly Toast – fun and eclectic, this place is a great brunch spot
- Red Lantern – Asian fare with a great ambiance
- Lucca – delicious Italian food
- Eataly – a unique marketplace filled with Italian food. You can also have a sit-down meal in their 4 casual dining spots throughout the space.
North End (Little Italy)
- Mike’s Pastry
- Rosebud Diner – with a renovated, upscale 50s diner car attached to the restaurant to offer additional seating, this place serves great comfort food. They are known for their pies!
Oak Long Bar + Kitchen (above)
Rosebud Kitchen (above)